Bhimtal Travel Package for 2 Night And 3 Days
Discover a diverse range of Bhimtal tour packages that offer captivating itineraries, a variety of hotel options, and competitive prices. Book your customised Bhimtal vacation package instantly at the best price online.
Bhimtal is a beautiful lake town in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand, India. It offers serene views of the lake and surrounding hills, making it a perfect destination for a peaceful getaway.
Bhimtal offers a perfect blend of natural beauty, tranquility, and spirituality, making it an excellent choice for a relaxing and rejuvenating holiday.
Itinerary [ 2 Night | 3 Days ] INR 12000 Per Person
- Pickup from Haldwani to Bhimtal.
- Head to Bhimtal Lake and enjoy a boat ride on the tranquil waters.
- Visit the Bhimtal Island, situated in the middle of the lake, and explore its aquarium and aquarium museum.
- Take a stroll along the lakeshore and enjoy the picturesque views.
- If time permits, you can visit the Folk Culture Museum or the Hidimba Parvat for its scenic beauty or Visit the Bhimtal Butterfly Research Center, a unique attraction dedicated to the study and conservation of butterflies.
- Have an early breakfast.
- Embark on a day trip to Nainital, which is about a 30-minute drive from Bhimtal.
- Explore the famous Naini Lake, take a boat ride, or walk around the lake.
- Visit Naina Devi Temple, a popular Hindu pilgrimage site.
- Enjoy a ropeway ride to Snow View Point for breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
- If you’re interested in shopping, visit the Mall Road for souvenirs and local handicrafts.
- Return to Bhimtal and relax at your hotel or explore the nearby areas on your own.
- Have a leisurely breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and drop to Haldwani
Package Cost Inclusions & Exclusions :
1. Accommodation and Meals as per plan.
2. All inter transfer & sightseeing as per Itinerary by Suitable AC Vehicle.
3. All parking and permit charges.
5. Assistance on arrival.
1.Entry Fee to Any Monument, Park, Museum, Monastery or any other visiting places.
2.Payment for service provided on personal basis
3.Expenses incurred due to mishap, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc.
4.Cost for services which is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
5.Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottle Water, Incidentals, Porterage, and Bell-Boy charges, Tips etc.