River Rafting in Rishikesh Uttarakhand
- Speeds range from simple to tough between grade 1 and 5.
- Whitewater is a swift, spray appears on the rapid surface in a riverside that forms a whirlwind around white water. White Water Rafting in Rishikesh is known for rafting and other rafting activities.
- We can select the level of grade 4 rafting activities if you are ready to experience some comfort zone.
- Some famous famous people Cross Fire, the wall, and all these are Grade 3 and 4 rapids considered moderate and are generally chosen by skilled swimmers and fearless tourists. Rishikesh is a fast roller coastal river.
River Rafting in Rishikesh Shivpuri for 26 km and with 14 Rapids. The floating distance is approximately 26 kilometers long, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete this stretch. So we booked our trip from Big Wash and Mr. Dhanveer Singh Bhandari accompanied us on our Trip who is a professional Rafter with many Gold medals and is a Pro. He was a fun to go along with with his motivation all along the trip we never felt left out . We were a Team out there!
Travel Dates: March 2021
1. Bungee Jump + Giant Swing Package: 6500/-
2. Only Bungee Jump: 3550/-
3. Only Giant Swing: 3550/-
4. Video Charges: 1350/- (Package Video)
5. Individual Activity Video: 900/-
6. River Rafting: 600/- per person
7. Rafting Video Charges: ₹1000/No. of people
We took a ride from this spot to the river where our rafting was scheduled. People from whom you book the trip will take you to the spot on their own cab with the rafts. Next we finally arrived to the river bank, where we were given some important information of DO’s and DONT’s and some crucial information to survive of any mishappening.
After all that training we boarded the rafts and went in the white waters! Ah, we all were excited but I was frightened as this was the first time I was going for such an extreme adventure. We took a selfie and went on saying “Ganga Mayya ki Jai”!
Well the first Rapid was the one which actually taugh me how to sit comfortably and enjoy! Rest is a history then I went on and enjoyed all the rapids like a Pro. We all were singing motivational songs with our trainer. For watching that whole River Rafting video and enjoying the songs you must watch “River Rafting in Rishikesh“
Some Rapids were really scary and dangerous but our guide was constantly giving us instructions on Paddling and sitting positions. So thats the beauty of Rafting, you feel that Adrenaline Rush inside you with fear and happy feelings! There are a number of thrilling grade I, grade II, grade III, and grade IV rapids along this rafting stretch. The big rapids you’ll experience in this rafting stretch are Golf, The Wall, and Roller Coaster.
We had one Life saver with us who was following us on a Kayak. Our Guide told us that he was with us in case something unexpected took place then he is a well trained guy and is here for our safety. He was the one who came first in Kayaking Competition and was still under Training.
The midway cliff point in rafting, where the rafts alight and the brave leap from the cliff into the river 25 feet below, is a lot of fun. You can also get Maggi and tea there, but it is a little pricey. Overall, this would be worth experience for you all.
On the same spot where we took a Maggie Break there was Cliff from where people were taking turns to jump and enjoy Cliff Jump without any cost.
Our Trip ends here and we went to our ways with an unforgettable experience of our heart beats running up and down constantly with so much of enthusiasm and excitement! I will definitely do it again without any Doubt.